The Jolly Rocker: LEGOLAND Windsor's new addition for 2010! A large swinging ship, the Jolly Rocker rejuvenated the old Wild Woods into the exciting Pirates Landing. The theming is excellent, both in terms of the landscaping and the music/announcements for the attraction, and, most importantly, it's good fun to ride.
What is it?
- A Huss Pirate Boat
- Opened 19th March 2010
- Five guests per row, seven rows, therefore 35 guests per cycle
- Q-Bot reservations available
- Adult single-rider queue available
What does it do?
After the lap bars are checked, the boat starts to swing back and forth, reaching good heights. Sit in one of the outside seats, and you may wonder why your stomach appears to be moving!
- Must be a minimum of 1.0m tall to ride
- Guests under 1.3m tall must be accompanied by an adult
- There must be an adult at each end of each row in use
- Upper and lower body control is needed
- Not recommended for guests with: back or neck complaints; heart conditions; high blood pressure; broken limbs; pregnant guests.
A great addition to the park! The Jolly Rocker appears to have a nice high throughput, so queuing should hopefully not be too bad on all but the most crowded days, and on such days, you can utilise Q-Bot! The ride is good fun, and slightly more thrilling than your average LEGOLAND ride (though I hasten to add not too thrilling for children!), which is a very good thing - the park lacks that style of ride. Definitely one to try!
Click on an image for a large version, and then use your left and right arrow keys to scroll through the pictures!