It's no secret that LEGOLAND Windsor isn't exactly the cheapest day out possible. With that in mind, LEGOLAND Windsor is clearly not a good candidate for visiting again and again and again... that is, of course, unless you have an annual pass!
There are currently five annual passes available:
LEGOLAND Annual Passes
|Adult On‑Gate||Adult Online||Child/Senior On‑Gate||Child/Senior Online||Under 3's|
|Standard LEGOLAND Annual Pass: Valid for 12 months from date of purchase, subject to park operating calendar. Good value, as it costs less than two single entrances. However, exclusions apply: standard pass holders cannot enter the park on specific dates, mainly school holidays including the whole of August, and special events. Parking not included.|
|Premium LEGOLAND Annual Pass: Valid for 12 months from date of purchase, subject to park operating calendar, without any of the exclusion dates of the standard pass. Includes free standard parking.|
|Lifetime LEGOLAND Pass: Unlimited entry to LEGOLAND Windsor and every other LEGOLAND Park worldwide, for life. Preview new rides before the general public, and be invited to exclusive Lifetime Pass Holder events. Finally, get your name added to the Lifetime Passholders' Wall.|
In addition to the details above, all LEGOLAND annual passholders receive the follow perks:
- 20% off in LEGOLAND Windsor Restaurants
- 10% off in LEGOLAND Windsor Shops
- 10% off all Q-Bots on all days
- 50% off standard Q-Bots after 2pm on all days
- Passholder Thursdays
- Collector Brick Series
- Two guests play for the price of one on Mole-in-One Golf
- Harbourside Coffe Co. Loyalty Card
- One free entry to each of the other worldwide LEGOLAND parks
- One free entry to each LEGOLAND Discovery Centre worldwide
- Bed and Breakfast from £59 per room with LEGOLAND Holidays
- FREE subscription to the LEGO Club
Merlin Annual Passes
Merlin Annual Passes, which are valid at all UK Merlin attractions for 12 months, are also available, and are priced as follows:
|Individual On‑Gate||Individual Online||Family of 3/4/5 On‑Gate||Family of 3/4/5 Online||Under 3's|
|Standard Merlin Annual Pass: Valid for 12 months from date of purchase at all UK Merlin attractions, subject to attraction operating calendar and with restrictions as detailed below. Parking is not included.|
|Premium Merlin Annual Pass: Valid for 12 months from date of purchase at all UK Merlin attractions, subject to attraction operating calendar but without restrictions of the Standard Pass. Free standard parking.|
The Merlin Premium Annual Pass gives 12 months unlimited entry to all Merlin Entertainments UK attractions, including:
The Merlin Standard Annual Pass also gives 12 months entry to all the above attractions, but with the following restrictions:
- No entry to LEGOLAND before 2pm during August.
- No entry during the month of August at London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, London Dungeon and SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
- No entry during Fright Nights and other special events at THORPE PARK.
- No entry on 14th February and 30th - 31st October at the London Eye.
- No entry from 29th - 31st October at the The London Dungeon.
- Parking not included.
Merlin Annual Passholders also get a slew of additional perks, such as unlimited drink refills for the year, exclusive passholder events and heafty discounts at international Merlin attractions. For full details, see the Merlin Annual Pass website.
Note: Prices are correct at time of last page update - see date in right-hand column. Please pay special attention to the third paragraph of the site disclaimer.