LEGOLAND Windsor offer many different services aimed at helping guests to make the most of their visit. Below are the main amenities available:
- Guest Services - Located at the Beginning and in LEGO City, the staff at Guest Services will be able to assist you with virtually any query you have!
- Re-entrance - If you want to leave the park for any reason and re-enter in the same day (e.g. to collect something from your car), make sure you get your hand stamped by the staff on the turnstiles.
- Lockers - Located at the Beginning, in the Imagination Centre and in DUPLO Land, lockers are invaluable if you have a lot to carry - you will enjoy yourself much more with empty hands! Be aware that you need £1 to lock them, and the £1 is not returned.
- Money - There are a couple of ATMs located at the Beginning and one in LEGO City, however, they charge for withdrawals. LEGOLAND Windsor accepts all major credit and debit cards, so lack of money shouldn't be an issue.
- Lost Parents / Children - If you lose your children, or your children lose you, speak to any member of LEGOLAND staff and they will be able to help. 'Lost Children' stickers are available from Guest Services: write your mobile telephone number on a sticker and stick it to your child. This will help LEGOLAND staff to reunite you and your kids.
- Pushchair and Wheelchair Hire - Pushchairs and Wheelchairs are available for hire just outside the Big Shop. Be aware, though, that they're issued on a strictly first-come first-served basis.
- Babies - Located in LEGO City is the Baby Care Centre. This area offers mothers a place to breast or bottle feed their babies, as well as change nappies. There are dedicated 'Baby Feeding Stations' in the Pit Stop Café and City Walk, where a microwave and bottle warmer are available for use.
- First Aid - Trained first aiders are available at Guest Services in LEGO City.
- Kennels - With the exception of trained guide dogs, dogs are not allowed in the park. A few kennels are available on a first-come first-served basis - ask at Guest Services. A £5 refundable deposit is needed to get a lock.